The future of audio technology is being built with Embedded Linux.
Adamson Systems Engineering is defining that future, with high-performance loudspeaker platforms that leverage our innovative research into signal processing, audio streaming, network integration, amplification and component manufacturing.
Our software development team needs an experienced, motivated Embedded Linux Developer to design, prototype, compile, debug and integrate software solutions for our hardware and firmware.
To succeed in our dynamic environment, you will excel at working independently and quickly absorb new technologies. You have strong analytical skills and thrive in an Agile team environment. You will play a strong role in contributing to the architecture and design of the next generation of professional audio systems.
Your core responsibilities will include:
- Coding in C / C++ and assembly
- Optimizing code for multi-core processors
- Device driver creation, testing and review
- Interface design and system reliability
- Develop application-level communication protocols
- Plan and facilitate firmware-hardware integration
- Adhere to common standards and code comments
- Contribute to production deployment by establishing effective testing and troubleshooting procedures.
- A Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related technical field
- 5+ years of relevant technical experience
- 3+ years of C/C++ developer experience with a clear focus on embedded systems.
- A thorough understanding of lower-level hardware function control
- Strong knowledge of Linux kernels and components
- Strong knowledge of RTOS (littlekernel (lk), Micro c)
- Experience configuring Jailhouse hypervisor
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge of the Yocto project environment
- Group Benefit Program
- Hours of work Monday to Friday 7:30am - 4pm
- Highly competitive wages